Transtig 2500 €0.00 Shipping €0.00 each
Fronius TransTig 2500 is a TIG DC power source that produces 250 A and, weighing in at 26 kg, is one of the lightest TIG power sources with a 3-phase power supply. It is extremely easy to use, very intuitive in its operation, very robust, powerful and completely digitised. The power source can be used in many different applications: chemical, container, machinery and plant construction, pipeline construction, automotive and tracked vehicle manufacturing, the aerospace and shipbuilding industries, not to mention all types of installation, maintenance and repair companies.
The TransTig 2500 is ideal for use on construction sites and in manufacturing for welding low-alloy and high-alloy steels and non-ferrous metals.
- Anti-stick function
- Automatic cooling unit shutdown
- Automatic gas post-flow time (welding current-dependent)
- Continuous welding current adjustment using welding torch
- Digital welding process control
- Earth fault monitor
- Gas test function
- Non-contact ignition (HF)
- Remote control facility
- Temperature-controlled fan
- 2-step mode, 4-step mode